Sunday, April 3, 2011

Fwd: Jason, my New stock coaching program is here.



* Sent from my Apple iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Rich Dad Coaching" <yourcoach@richdadscoaching.rsys1.com>
Date: 13 March, 2011 2:01:44 AM GMT+08:00
To: computerdiy@yahoo.com
Subject: Jason, my New stock coaching program is here.
Reply-To: "Rich Dad Coaching" <yourcoach@richdadcoaching.com>

 


Dear Jason,

All around me I see people two steps behind the world's stock markets.  They lose big when it crashes and then lose out on even more money when it soars and they weren't positioned to take advantage.  There is an overwhelming amount of both fear and greed in the markets right now and as peoples' emotion goes up, their intelligence goes down.  This is how people like my poor dad see the markets.  Lucky for me I had a rich dad who taught me that the rich make money when the markets go up, when they go down or when they go sideways.

The difference isn't having the right "hot tip" or the right broker, but rather increasing your own financial IQ.  Recessions and depressions are when the rich get a whole lot richer because when someone else loses money, they are gaining it.  Now is the perfect time to be making money in the markets if you know what you're doing.

I'm excited to announce my new Rich Dad Paper Asset Coaching program.  Working one-on-one with one of my certified personal coaches, you'll create a plan that will help you manage risk and maximize profits in the markets.  You'll learn what it takes to make stocks, bonds, options and other paper assets build you wealth no matter what the rest of the herd of people in the market are doing. 

I've arranged for you to receive a free introduction to my program by calling 1-800-240-0434, ext 1065.  This is a custom-tailored program and the point of the introduction is for us to see if you are a fit.  Only those who are serious about investing will be considered.


Robert

Click Here to receive your FREE introduction to my new Stock Coaching Program.

 

 


 

This message was sent by Rich Dad using Responsys Interact.
Safely unsubscribe from Rich Dad e-mail at any time.
View our permission marketing policy.
Rich Dad Coaching, 4255 Lake Park Blvd, Salt Lake City, Utah 84120
© 2000-2009 Rich Dad ®, Rich Dad Coaching. All rights reserved.